CoffeeShop Facebook Timeline Cover 2!

Pin It

I had so much fun designing the Facebook Timeline Cover 1, I decided to post a Facebook Timeline Cover 2.  This is the maximum size you can load to Facebook.  You can also use  this as a blog/website header or even a storyboard.

Add your images using the clipping mask layers and add text to the middle piece of paper where it says "add text".  Change the background color by clicking on the Color Fill 1 layer or add your own background.  Note: I used the Pea Marsha font for this ad.

Download the free CoffeeShop Facebook Timeline Cover 2!  You can also download it on MediaFire.

Want all of my favorite CoffeeShop Actions or Design Elements in one simple download AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

Summer December 27, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Sweet! I didnt realize we could customize the cover stories like that. I am still procrastinating on changing, but this might give me the push I need. Thanks for all the awesome freebies :)

Sarah December 27, 2011 at 6:16 PM

Thanks! these are awesome!

Anonymous December 27, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Thank you! I love the Timeline covers you have put together.

Rose Petal Hollow December 27, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Thank you, these will be a fun addition to facebook.
MaryAnn

Diana December 28, 2011 at 6:51 AM

thanks so much! you are the best!

CBH December 28, 2011 at 8:34 AM

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

CBH December 28, 2011 at 8:35 AM

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous December 29, 2011 at 4:32 AM

Thank you so much!

Hugs Kirsten.

Anonymous December 30, 2011 at 4:36 AM

Thank you for the timeline cover 2, can't wait to give it a try.

Linda December 30, 2011 at 5:10 AM

Hello and Thank you for this download. I wish you and your family a fantastic 2012...

KajunKJ January 4, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Thanks bunches!

Shelly at skroeger70@gmail.com January 5, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Hey Rita! Thank you so much for the timeline cover downloads! I am having a bit of trouble... I keep getting a "decompression failed" error once the download is complete. When I double-click on the zip file, it says it can't be opened because it is in the process of downloading...

shelly at skroeger70@gmail.com January 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Shelly again, I was successful at getting cover #1 to download finally :) trying again on #2... Thank you!

convincedyet January 17, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Hello, just decided to "try" one of your fb timelines but I'm still really new to PS. How do you paste a photo into one of the frames?

BTW: these are going to be super fun for fb users. Really excited to pass along your site, IF i can figure this out with some help?

Cheyla

Anonymous January 24, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Thank you so much for these Timelines. Would love to see more of these. Great! - Kathy Roberson-

Bells February 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Rita!!! This is awesome thank you so much!!! The only issue I am having is the framing.... in past, with clipping masks I can clip the picture in and then the frame overlaps and covers the rest of the image .... it does not do that now and I'm struggling with having to erase little by little so that the image looks "professionally" in the clipping mask. Please advise!!! Lol.

faye March 12, 2012 at 6:10 PM