CoffeeShop WebBoards 3!!!

I am back with a new WebBoard! WebBoard 3 is 1000px by 1000px and you can adjust the frame and background colors and dropshadows. Make it really easy on yourself and use my Group-It action to quickly add your own images to this web board.

Add your images using the clipping masks, and change the frame or background color by clicking on the Frames or Background color fill layer.  You can also turn off the drop shadows or even add a pretty texture or digital paper to the background.

Download the free CoffeeShop WebBoards 3!  If that link does not work, you can also grab it at MediaFire.

Want all of my favorite CoffeeShop Actions or Design Elements in one simple download AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

mommy of Five October 15, 2011 at 8:43 PM

you are awesome! thank you so much for all the free stuff you give to us =0)

Kathy October 15, 2011 at 9:03 PM

These are just Wonderful!!! Thank you so much!!!

Rose Petal Hollow October 15, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Thank you. This is awesome! Can't wait to play with it.
MaryAnn

CBH October 16, 2011 at 8:27 AM

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

Maria Therese October 16, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Jan Roberts October 16, 2011 at 8:51 PM

Rita, thank you so much for sharing all your tutorials. Your instructions are easy to follow. I've been wanting to make changes to my blog for the longest time, but wasn't sure how to do some of the very things you have listed. You're wonderful for taking time to post these things & I appreciate your generosity.

Liz October 16, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Thanks Rita! I do have a question. Will this work with my MAC? I downloaded a couple of web boards before and they would make my whole PSE program shut down when I tried to work with them. I am able to use the templates that came with the download though. Will that be the same with this web board? I love all your actions and everything. Thank you so much! You make photoshop so much easier for a newbie like me! My favorite has to be perfect portrait 2!

Jill October 17, 2011 at 4:37 PM

I just heard of your blog, and love all the free templates/actions for frames/storyboards for spicing up my blog! Thanks SO much. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find a photo frame, for blog photos, similar to this one used in this post:

If anyone knows, please let me know:
rjalston@shaw.ca

Thanks! J

mom3boys October 18, 2011 at 6:08 AM

Hi Rita,
I found your blog over on weekitchen. These are great .... you are so kind for sharing ! I will definitively use these. I am a bad photographer so anything that dresses up my pictures is greatly appreciated

Cherry March 23, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Thank you so, so much for this WebBoards 3!!

Anonymous August 29, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Hi Rita,

Thanks so very much for your free frames and templates, i just LOVE them and they are so easy to use.
I even started making my own !!!

I'm not on Facebook but i used several already in my stream on flickr.

Thanks again,