CoffeeShop Web Frame It PS/PSE Action!

If you loved the CoffeeShop Color Block It, Web Rounded Corners and Web Drop-Shadow actions, then you will love CoffeeShop Web Frame It! Just like my other web actions, Web Frame-it crops and sharpens your images for the web. But it also adds a custom colored border and frame around the image.   This action works in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

To use the action, simply have your edited image open. The action will flatten and sharpen the image and then prompt you to adjust the border color. It is preset to white and 10px, but you can adjust the size and use the pull-down menu labeled "Canvas extension color" to adjust the color to taste. If you select "Other" you can use the eye dropper to select a color in your image as the action runs. I show how to do this with screenshots on the Color Block It post.  :-)

The second prompt frames your image. It is preset to 30px, but again you can adjust the size and color to taste.

Your image is now flattened, cropped, sharpened, and has a border and frame. Now go post your web-ready image on your blog!

I used the CoffeeShop Vintage Blush action on this image in Photoshop Elements.

Download the free CoffeeShop Web Frame-It PS/PSE action HERE!

I can't resist, one more dandelion photo... This is a preview of one of my new actions coming out.  It is a vintage B&W action, but in this case I turned off the B&W layer.   I also used the Web Frame It action to get this baby ready for my blog. ;-)

I have also added new designs to my Blogger blog design page.  Check it out if you are in the mood for a shiny new Blogger blog.  :-)

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop Actions or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

Morgan Kervin Photography May 16, 2010 at 12:06 AM

Has anyone told you how fantastically awesome you are today?

If not....

Rita, you are fantastically awesome :)

Lori May 16, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

O Schrock May 16, 2010 at 12:51 AM

This is absolutely awesome! I've been waiting for this exact action! Thanks so much

CraftCrave May 16, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH May 16, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

Debbie May 16, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Wonderful....this is something that will come in very handy. Thanks so much for all you do Rita...I really do appreciate it. :)

Megan May 16, 2010 at 3:51 PM

FANTASTIC! This will be put to great use. Your actions are my favorites. Thank you so much for sharing your talent :)

Christina May 16, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Thank you so much! I've been using your Web Color Block It to get the frame around my photos and make them web-ready...so this is really EXACTLY what I need!

way outnumbered May 16, 2010 at 8:57 PM

I'm totally psyched for that vintage b&w action....that dandelion photo is INCREDIBLE!!!

laura mcpherson May 17, 2010 at 11:24 AM

You really couldn't be any more amazing!! THANKS for this great new action. Can't wait to try it out on my photoblog :) Thanks, Rita!

laura mcpherson May 17, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Used 'em already!!!

Next time will play around with the widths and colors :) Can't wait! Thanks again!

chasity May 17, 2010 at 3:06 PM

found your blog today...
how fun and amazing!

can't wait to spend some time looking around.

thanks for all the free goodies you offer.

chasity

Simply Sarah May 17, 2010 at 10:36 PM

I love this new action! And that dandelion pic/frame is so stunning! thank you for sharing.... you are awesome!

Christina Lee May 18, 2010 at 8:42 AM

This is fantastic.
I've tried to create a command for this in my Fireworks program. (most of the time I can read a photoshop tutorial and figure out how to do it in Fireworks.) However, I just was not able to get the command/action to work!
I would LOVE it if you did this action unwrapped!!!

Lourdes May 29, 2010 at 4:14 PM

I love all your action and use them every chance I get. Here is a photo I used 3 of your actions.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.

Amanda June 19, 2010 at 8:56 AM

Just used the action last night, LOVE IT!!! It makes frames so much easier. Thank you so much!