Here is my newest free web storyboard action and template! This storyboard download
includes an action that runs in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements and automatically builds and loads this 1000px wide storyboard. I also included a .psd layered storyboard template that you can open in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements like any other image and load images using clipping masks. There is a tutorial here.
NOTE: You can turn off the white frame layer on top if you don't want the frames. Or you can add a color fill layer on top and group it to the frame layer to change the color. :-)
There are a few things you have to know before using this template action.
1. There is a Photoshop and PSE action. Install the right one!
2. If you use this in PSE you have to have a random image open BEFORE starting the action. The action will close the image before building the storyboard.
3. Sometimes these types of complex actions will crash your PSE program the first time you use it. Just restart PSE and it should work fine.
4. The action will load the images in the order you see listed in the image above.
5. After you load the images you can easily go back and select the image layers and make further tweaks in their positions.
I hope you enjoy this storyboard! Download the totally free CoffeeShop Web Storyboard 5 Pics HERE or HERE!
OK, a few links you need to check out if you love free textures and layer masks (you know I do!). I love these and these. I could spend all day playing on the computer if those boys would let me... :-)
I also wanted to mention that I decided it was too complicated having two versions of our Watermarking action kit over on our design site. So now we only have the Ultimate Watermarking version with a special reduced price. This is a set of time-saving actions that make it simple to prepare your images for the web. They sharpen and crop your images, add optional special enhancements like rounded corners, Polaroid frames, custom-colored frames, and drop shadows and automatically apply your own watermark. These actions are the closest PSE users will get to batch processing and I even threw in two "real" Photoshop CS batch processing actions.
Thanks for checking this action out and supporting CoffeeShop by your purchase. This kit is one of the reasons I can keep everything on this blog absolutely free. I also wanted to thank you for supporting this blog by visiting often and your incredibly generous donations. Because of you I am able to stay at home with my boys and have fun on the computer and post free stuff here. I really appreciate it so much!
For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here!