CoffeeShop Storyboard 1V + 2S PS/PSE Action!

I promised you more CoffeeShop Storyboards, so here is another one! It is called CoffeeShop 1V+2S because it has 1 vertical and 2 square images. The downloaded zipped file contains an action for Photoshop and an action for Photoshop Elements. When you run the Photoshop Elements action, make sure to have a random image open BEFORE starting the action. The image will close and your template will be built. If you have any questions please post them at the CoffeeShop Flickr Group.

You can download the CoffeeShop Storyboard 1V + 2S PS/PSE Action HERE or HERE!

If you want to download the actual template rather than the action, then please click HERE or HERE! And to see a tutorial on using clipping masks with this templates, please visit HERE.

Kim May 1, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Thank you so much, these are all so beautiful Rita.
Thank you for everything you do..girl, YOU ROCK!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search May 1, 2009 at 6:10 PM

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Photoshop/Gimp Resource(s) (Brush(es), Swatch/Palette, ...) post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Kristie May 1, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Whoo hooo!! I love your storyboard templates!! Keep 'em comin'! Thanks a gazillion!!!

Sarah May 1, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Rita-
All of these storyboards are wonderful, but they all crash Elements for me. I have been using the .psd files for the 20x10, but these newer ones do not have the .psd or .jpeg files. Can you please include them?

Also, any idea why they are crashing my Elements? I know that this has been a problem for others.

Digi Free May 1, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

MrsD May 2, 2009 at 6:09 AM

thank you so much. this will come in very handy. you're a gem!

Sarah May 10, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Ok, so I have learned that the actions are really RAM hungry and I can run them without crashing Elements as long as I have no other programs open. The psd files are still a great option and if you include them I for one will use them! Thanks Rita.

Abby May 11, 2009 at 7:26 AM

Thank you for the template!

Sarah Harper July 11, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Thank you so much! I'm having problems with it crashing my Elements, too! So bummed since it was so cute looking before it crashed!

Anonymous May 20, 2010 at 7:00 AM

Thanks so much for these templates. Such a help!

Kelly Daub December 29, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Thank you sososo much! Everything I've used of yours has been great!! Thanks a million!