CoffeeShop Sweet Bakery Glazes II Action!

Here are my newest free actions, CoffeeShop Sweet Bakery Glazes II. I have rewritten and improved the classic CoffeeShop Sweet Bakery Glazes. Now the action runs in both Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. It is just one action that performs all of the above Glazes (adds a soft color and a glow) and you just turn on the eye icon of the Glaze you want, adjusting the opacity to taste. I love this action as your results can be as subtle as you wish. This action can be run on color or B&W images.

Want all of my favorite CoffeeShop Actions or Design Elements in one simple download AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures. For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.

Eckmama November 10, 2008 at 10:19 AM

I just love you. There's no other way to put it. : )

And hey I live in Texas too! I'm a SAHM of 4, homeschooling 3 of them (the 4th is only 17 months old), passionate about photography and, again,completely in love with you and all these amazing, incredible, wonderful things you're sharing with me. We're in the San Antonio area--what part of Texas are you in?

I have to go try out these new actions, I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Cara

Christina November 10, 2008 at 10:32 AM

Woohoo!! Thank you sooo much!!!

belle007 November 10, 2008 at 12:06 PM

Fabulous! Thank you very much.

sarah_m_garner November 10, 2008 at 12:25 PM

Thank you so, so much for these bakery glaze actions for PSE! Actions are the sole reason I've been contemplating the switch to CS3, but you are making it easy to stick with PSE.

Thanks!!!

Marchelle November 10, 2008 at 12:34 PM

you are awesome! can't wait to get home and download these!!

Kevin and Amy November 10, 2008 at 5:22 PM

Fabulous! Can't wait to play:)

Michelle November 10, 2008 at 9:03 PM

You rock!

Digi Free November 10, 2008 at 10:38 PM

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Kelly D. November 10, 2008 at 11:13 PM

Thank you so much for all of the new actions. I wanted to mention that I can't get this one to work in PSE6. Says that it's "not compatible with this version of photoshop."

Eckmama November 11, 2008 at 1:14 AM

I've got PSE6 and am not having any trouble with it...just FYI. :)

I LOVE THESE!!! Thank you again so very much!

Kari November 11, 2008 at 11:06 AM

Oh.. they are gorgeous.. but I'm having trouble with them in PSE6. I get the not compatible message too.

Rita November 11, 2008 at 11:35 AM

Those of you that are having issues installing them in PSE, it is my fault! It has been fixed now, but if you downloaded it before this morning, the action .atn file was not named the exact same thing as the icon .png or .psd files, so it won't work. Either add the word CoffeeShop to the beginning of the action file name, or just download the newest vesion here! I am so sorry I made it so difficult, I do this late at night when I have time and the later it is the more stupid I am!!! Rita

ladybug November 14, 2008 at 2:37 AM

wonderful action, i have pse 4, i had to take the psd change the background to a layer and rename it the exact same name as the action . You can name the psd anything you want i named it thumbs. Hope this helps. I love the strawberry glaze.

Tori November 17, 2008 at 12:52 PM

I just ran across your blog today, and I have downloaded some of your actions for PSE6. Thank you so much for offering these. They are fabulous!

I have bookmarked your site, and will pass along the address!

Thank you again!
Tori

Bobbie December 1, 2008 at 12:42 PM

I was able to get this action into PSE 7 yesterday, and I even used it. But today, its not in there and I can't seem to load it again. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!!

Amy December 13, 2008 at 7:23 PM

Thank you also oh so much. You have made my Elements so usable, I tried CS4 the other day and like Elements so much more, mostly because of you. I just wanted you to know that I tried downloading this today and was unable to. It says that the site is not found.

Rita December 13, 2008 at 8:48 PM

Thanks everyone!

The file seems to be working fine, so if you are still having issues downloading it, please email me.

Meg December 14, 2008 at 11:40 PM

hi i need help to download this .

I have pse6 and kinda need as much instructions as possible.

Any help would be great
Thanks

Deanna December 29, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Thanks for this action! I couldn't get it to work as I got this error message: "Could not complete the Gaussian Blur command because no pixels are selected." Can you help?
Thanks!

gemmerdl AT yahoo DOT com

Catesmeow January 2, 2009 at 5:47 AM

thanks again - from another fellow Texan

Ramie :-) January 31, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Thank you so much! I just found your site tonight, and want to say THANK YOU for the wonderful links to tutorials for loading Actions into PSE, and for all these wonderful actions! I love this set and can't wait to use it!

John&KimFord February 1, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. Finding you is a blessing. Now I can spend more time with my son and less time (hopefully) editing images. :)

DoggiNO December 12, 2009 at 3:02 AM

Would love to download this Sweet Bakery Glazes II Action, but the mediafire download doesn't work (after clicking start download). Do you also have it on 4shared ?
The same problem seems to happen on your CoffeeShop Vintage action.
Thanks.

DoggiNO December 13, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Thanks ! Got them from 4shared now. Can't wait to try them.

Nancy Carol March 31, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Thank you for all the wonderful free stuff. Really love your actions.

About Me June 7, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Hey! how do I choose which on to use on the picture? It says to use the Eye Icon, but Im confused on how to use that! =) thanks!

Kyliee Bean October 26, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Thank you so much for this and all your actions! This is my new favorite!! Love love LOVE!! Thanks for all you do :)

Anonymous December 13, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Your actions are wonderful and I love them. Just one little problem...I save them to my computer and unzip them, no problem. They are in .atn, so I go to change it to .png. But PSE says its unreadable and its very frustrating! I'm sure I'm missing something totally obvious but i'd love for someone to point it out ;)
Margaret

Rita December 14, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Margaret, you don't change the file names! Follow the instructions here: http://www.thecoffeeshopblog.com/2007/09/installing-coffeeshop-actions.html .

melissa January 4, 2011 at 2:23 PM

melissa t photography :)

Tatjana Parkacheva June 9, 2011 at 2:04 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you...
This is one of my favorite :)

aliciagoehring December 22, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Hello! I have just started playing with actions on Elements and am having so much fun! Thank you so much for your hard work and having these here for free so we can try them to see if we like them. You are AMAZING!!!