Monday, January 21, 2013
I am excited to post a new Photoshop/PSE action today! CoffeeShop PhotoStrip creates a 12inch x 3inch four photo storyboard, and you can customize the frame color or create an instant B&W effect.
This took me a few hours to design and I really hope you enjoy using it.
Notes on using this action:
1. You must have the image you want to place on the top of this photostrip open before starting the action. Make sure nothing else is open.
2. Start the action and your first image will be placed and grouped on the top of the storyboard. You simply move it to place and adjust the size. If you can't see the free-transform bars, type Ctrl-0 (that is zero) to zoom out. If you are using Photoshop make sure to hold shift to keep the proportions correct, and if you are using PSE don't hold shift (and make sure the percentages on the bottom or top menubar remain the same so your image is not distorted).
3. The action will prompt you to load three more images; simply adjust their placement.
4. A Color Fill layer will pop up to adjust the frame color. It is set at white, but you can change the color at this time or at the end of the action.
5. An optional B&W adjustment is added on the top of the layers but it is turned off. If you want a classic B&W photostrip, leave the frame white and click on the B&W layer.
Download the free CoffeeShop PhotoStrip action! You can also download it here.
Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop Actions or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack (includes this action!) or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.
For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.