CoffeeShop Vintage Frames 23!

Still moving junk from the old house to the new (it is going to take at least a month since I can only work on it part-time) and unpacking, but my kitchen is almost completely set up.  A house is not a home until you can start cooking.  Today we are going to take a break and go visit the library.  I love that we live in a small town with a great library and many wonderful parks.  I just need to get used to more street noise (we live pretty close to a busy road), but it is already becoming almost soothing, like the ocean.  ;-)

I completely freaked out this morning because I woke up and realized I hadn't seen my camera/lens bag since the move.  I frantically search everywhere and couldn't find it, so I ran to my husband and told him the movers must have stolen all of my camera equipment.  My husband is a rock and tried to calm me down and told me worst case scenario I could buy another camera, which didn't help much because even my Canon Rebel does not come cheap.  Of course, a few minutes later I found everything in a cabinet and felt like a total fool.  Moving really messes with you and makes your evil crazy twin come out.

I wanted to post another vintage frame that can be used for digital scrapbooking,  greeting cards/storyboards for print or web,  blog headers/buttons, or to display your favorite images on your blogs/websites.  This frame is a simple png file, so you can open it in any photo-editing program.  Simply drag your image behind the cutout and save as a jpg.  To keep the background transparent, save as a png.

Hope you enjoy this new vintage frame!  NOTE:  This is not an action!  Open like any other image.

Download the free CoffeeShop Vintage Frames 23!  You can also download it here.

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop Actions or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

Anonymous February 15, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Love this!!! Thank you so much!!!

CBH February 16, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH February 16, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

" Hit It......." February 16, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Love this frame. Rita...you will get through your move. Know that we love and appreciate all that you do for us out here in bloggy land! Thank you for teaching us and all of the freebies that you give us.

Have a glass of wine tonight and relax! You are almost done.

Jennifer February 16, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Hello, I have been trying to use your frames... I can't get them to open up in Photoshop. Its says its the wrong type of file? Please help!
ranchgirl 09 at gmail dot com

Jennifer February 16, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I also can't extract anything, it keeps telling me I already have files with that name...

Natasha (alohacowgirl) February 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Thanks for yet another great freebie! I can totally relate to your moving story. I once had that same kind of freak out, except that I went so far as to call the moving company and file a complaint! My husband later pointed out where the "missing" items were, and I had to eat crow and call the moving company back to apologize.

Anonymous March 14, 2012 at 5:34 AM

I can't figure out how to get the frames over to PSE. Please help!
Thanks! Sherry

Diane B March 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM

thank you so much for all the wonderful vintage frames.. I'm addicted to vintage.. you are awesome

Scudds Harrison November 15, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Stunning frames <3 Thank you so much for sharing. I'll use them up on my blog and credits to you. All the best x