CoffeeShop Sweet Set 1 Templates!

I am surrounded by males in my household (even our cat is a boy) so I felt the need to create something girly today. Here are my newest .psd templates, the CoffeeShop Sweet Set 1. There are 5 templates in this set, all 11x14, 300 dpi. They can be cropped and printed larger or smaller. Just drag your images UNDER the template layer, and free transform and move the images to fit in the cutouts.
I hope you guys enjoy these!

Rita

Digi Free October 31, 2008 at 12:18 AM

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 31 Oct [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

ohscrap October 31, 2008 at 10:18 AM

Thank you so much for these. BTW, do you ever do tutorials on how to make these? I'm doing a special project for my nanny and I need a template 14x19 for 8 pictures but I've never done one from scratch. Help! Linda ohscrap@gmail.com

Christine October 31, 2008 at 11:02 AM

Thank you; these are lovely.

April October 31, 2008 at 12:56 PM

I am SO loving all these wonderful templates you are creating for us. Thank you so much!

I have boys - are you planning on doing any blue themed ones?

Greattobegrammy October 31, 2008 at 5:54 PM

Thanks so much! These templates are great. I've got a granddaughter due next week and I'll look forward to putting her newborn photos in these. I did have a problem with the last template and couldn't get it downloaded. Any help with this?
Terry

Missy October 31, 2008 at 10:36 PM

You are a creating fiend! Thanks so much!!

Stacey Bishop October 31, 2008 at 11:23 PM

I have to say that you are absolutely wooing me with your awesome templates. I am an avid stalker! Thank you for all the time and talent you share with us!!

Leslie November 1, 2008 at 2:15 PM

Wonderful surprise! These are darling! Thank you again Rita...you're wonderful. :)

GreatToBeGrammy November 2, 2008 at 6:38 PM

Thanks so much for the fix on that template! I was able to download it and everything seems to be working fine now.
Terry

Sylvia November 14, 2008 at 5:21 PM

Rita I downloaded the sweet set templates, and they are on my desktop, but how so I load them into PS CS3?
They don't seem to automatically load like the 2x2 and to the 9's. How do I open them in PS?
I can open them from the desktop, but is there a way to install them in PS permanently?

Landing Page Templates December 7, 2008 at 7:03 AM

Thanks for the nice stuff. I just love it.